Monday 20 February 2012

Do not adjust your eyes...

....This is in fact a blurry photo ;0) In the UK I would be lagging way behind, but in Switzerland I think I am waaaaay ahead in the Hula Hoop Craze. So much so that when I had been listening to a few online friends talking about how great hooping was for the figure, how much fun it was, all I could find was the gold hoop below. But it was far too slippy...and in fact too small (who knew???)but I still managed , sort of, kind of....but it wasn't much fun and was a bit demoralising when the damn thing keeps slipping to the ground.

Enter Hoops Whirled....might purveyor of glorious hoops.

If you go to the Hoops Whirled website (and I recommend that you do) then you will see that they tell you very clearly how to measure yourself so that you get the right hoop. And it is nothing to do with waist size...before you say it ;0)

They were very easy to deal with, a few emails flew back and forth in order to find the best way to get my hoop to me. It would have cost rather a lot to get it to Zürich, needless to say. In the end the hoop got sent to someone in London and we picked it up when we were in the big smoke for a visit last week. Simples.

PS....I bought a travel hoop, which collapses to half the size and fits in a suitcase. Sweet.
PPS....this is also a custom hoop...they have lots of options and will make one up as you like it.
PPPS...that pink hoop goes like a bat out of Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment