Wednesday 17 September 2008

An observation....

When the weather got really hot at the beginning of spring, I had a few weeks of suffering with migraines, including one real belter that was one of the worst I have ever experienced.


About a week/ten days ago it was as if someone had thrown a switch and summer immediately became autumn. Once again, my migraines have been bad. Today, after a visit to the Lang shop (more later) I am again suffering.


Seems to me that the changes in weather are really influential so I I will be paying attention to seasonal changes next year.


Now I am going to curl up on the sofa with my yarn haul from Lang - it is modest, only 2 sweaters-worth, but I am certain petting it will aid my recovery ;0)

4 comments:

  1. Yarn petting is always good. Sometimes even better than the knitting. HOpe the migrane subsides quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, the weather affects my headaches too, especially when we have lots of storms :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh, i know how you feel..weather definetly make a big difference with the migraine! hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the "its modest only two sweaters worth" comment - must use that one on DH.
    Hope the migraine lifts soon, so you can enjoy your stash!

    ReplyDelete