Wednesday 16 April 2008

Tomorrow

...will not be a good day.


Firstly, my boy will be going back to the UK and I know that this time it is going to be especially hard to see him go. Maybe even back to the 'Number Guy comes home each night and finds me crying in the bath' hard....


Secondly, my on-going dental saga continues tomorrow. And I am scared....
I now know that injections can be given which are almost painless. I don't know if this is the case with your dentist, but it is with mine. He is wonderefully good at it. So this is a big plus - one of my fears has always been related to injections after various experiences with a series of butchers dentists. However, the other of my greatest fears is that while numbed-up to high heaven, I will suddenly and inexplicably experience excrutiating pain - and this is what happened with the root treatment a few weeks ago.


If it is 'only' a filling that is needed, things should be ok. But if it is another root treatment I don't know quite what I am going to do.

1 comment:

  1. I don't envy you either, but I must say that you seem to be holding up remarkably well.

    ReplyDelete