Tuesday 6 May 2008

Next stage of the saga

Whew, glad that's over. Only took two hours in the dentist today...only had minor issue with the local. I mean, it's typical isn't it? I'm the one with the phobia, so I'm that one that has local anaesthetic issues....


However, as usual my absolutely wonderful, saintly dentist was his usual absolutely wonderful saintly self :0) The (hopefully) good news is that it doesn't look like I will need a root canal done, but only time will tell.


In the meantime I have recommenced my Deutsch course, so the Perfekt tense is currently kicking my ass - yay! - not!


Better go get the homework done.

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I have a Higher in German and I don't even know what the perfekt tense is!

    What were they teaching us at school?

    So you're certainly kicking my ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always did strike me how other languages actually identified their tenses, but in studying English we never did. Do you think that's just something that they teach when you're learning the language? I mean, do you think that Swiss people learn about the Perfekt tense?

    Good luck with the teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well does that mean the next time i meet up with you and MsMac that we will speak german:):):):)

    ReplyDelete