Friday 20 June 2008

Go me!

Today I went to Zürich Hauptbahnhof to get my boy a 4-week ticket. Great value - unlimited travel around the city, all for the grand total of CHF 81, approximately £40.00. The exciting bit for me was that I did it all in German. More importantly, as far as I am aware, it was grammatically correct German. I realise that this excitement may indicate a need to get out more, but still....


On the dental front, I think that root canal number two (the one completed on Monday) has failed. Why do I tink this? I am starting to get rather a lot of pain in my jaw. And it is the beginning of the weekend. Oh joy.


But just to remind myself how lucky I am, here is the link again to Adrian's blog and the link to the
bone marrow e-petition . I've been keeping up-to-date with his blog and he is having a hard time right now. Go on - help him realise his ambition to ensure that all 18 year olds get a talk about bone marrow donation and its importance. Sign the petition.

No comments:

Post a Comment