Wednesday 18 June 2008

The never-ending story...

I have extended my appointment on Monday so that M can have a look at the other teeth that are playing up after he has finished root canal 3. I did a 'scientific' test today - got some very sweet cake and tried to put it on different bits of the area that is playing up. As far as I can tell, it is the surface of the tooth (or teeth - I really can't be certain). This points to a crack in the tooth/teeth, not standard sensivity. When I go on Monday I am going armed with some Nutella which I am going to ask M to apply to various bits of teeth - that should give a much better indication of where the pain is coming from. Necessity (desperation in this case) is the mother of invention, as they say.


And as M said to me today, he hoped my 'dental odyssey' comes to an end soon. Me too.


On a happier note, my boy arrives in Zürich this evening for about 6 weeks :0) so I am going to try to get a very positive frame of mind going and try to think about all the really great things that I have to be thankful about.


Edit: So there I am, having given myself a thorough talking to about being positve,when I break the last of the cereal/desert bowls with defeaning crash. As if that wasn't enough, about 10 minutes later I managed to spill an extremely hot cup of espresso all over my foot. Still lookinmg on the bright side though - could've gone over both feet ;0)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm. Perhaps I should also begin some teeth-sensitivity experimentation? Mmm. Cake sounds good!

    Hopefully the pain will end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with yer wee laddie! 6 whole weeks- bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the teeth get sorted soon and you can enjoy your time with the "boy"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh ouch ! What a shame you're still having problems.

    Still the next 6 weeks should be good :0)

    ReplyDelete